Although you may think that dying at home is a nuisance, the truth is that it is more comfortable than you think. Learn to cover your gray hair from your bathroom and show off your hair!
Bye, bye, gray hair!
The coloring at home is not reduced to a change of look and dye all the hair. This process can also be followed to color the roots, saving you the trip to the hairdresser and getting full coverage of the sources for less money, even the most rebellious gray hair!
Step by step to dye the roots at home
As expected, the first thing is to choose the shade of dye that best suits your hair color. To do this, our Color Sensation range has 25 shades so you can choose the one that most closely resembles your hair color. From the lightest blond to the darkest black, it will be easy to find your right shade.
- Before starting to dye, you must have an allergy test 48 hours before using the product. To do this, you must apply a small amount of it behind the ear. If your skin has not had an allergic reaction over time, you can proceed to dye.
- The first step to dye is to prepare the dye mixture. First of all, you should put on the gloves that are included in the pack. To do this, you follow the instructions on the package. It is much easier than you think! You must mix the contents of the developer bottle and the coloring tube in a non-metallic bowl. Since you’re looking to cover your roots, you only need to mix half of each product. The rest, you can save it for following tweaks because Color Sensation is reusable!
- Then, put a towel on your shoulders and an old shirt. You don’t want to stain your favorite clothes!
- Separate the hair by strands and apply the mixture on dry and unwashed hair in the root zone. In some areas, such as temples, more gray hair usually appears so you should focus primarily on them.
- Once you have distributed the mixture through the area to be covered, you must wait 20 minutes (if you have more than 70% gray hair, you must wait 25 minutes).
- Quickly spread the mixture to the rest of the hair. In this way, the dye will blur with the color of the rest of the mane, and the result will be most natural. Then wait ten more minutes.
- Once time has passed, it is time to clear the hair and discover that there is no trace of gray hair. To do this, wet the hair a little and create foam with a gentle massage with the dye. Then, rinse thoroughly until the water comes out clean.
- Finish the process by applying the post-color conditioning treatment and surprise yourself with the result: shiny, soft, and rootless hair!